DJI Inspire 2.0 Quadcopter Combo, Includes Zenmuse X5S Camera Gimbal, Remote Controller, CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes License Key (Pre-Installed)
- Cinemadng raw and Apple ProRes installed; Operating Temperature: -4° to 104° F (-20° to 40° C)
- This version of the Inspire 2 features the Cinema DNG raw and Apple ProRes codec licenses pre-installed, enabling you to record 4K and 5.2K video in these low-compression, post-friendly formats.
- Advanced obstacle sensing
- Forward and downward vision systems enable the Inspire 2 to detect obstacles up to 30 meters ahead, allowing for protected flight at up to 34 mph at a controllable attitude angle of 25°. upward-facing infrared sensors scan obstacles 16′ Above, adding protection when flying in enclosed spaces. Obstacle-sensing systems are active during normal flight, RTH, and all intelligent Flight Modes.
- Spotlight Pro is a powerful tracking mode that allows even single pilots to capture complex, dramatic images. It uses advanced, visual-tracking Algorithms to lock onto a subject during flight, regardless of the direction that the Inspire 2 flies, creating shots that would once have required a dedicated camera operator. If the gimbal comes close to reaching its rotation limits, the Inspire 2 itself will rotate in the same direction without affecting flight control or the shot being captured to free up gimbal movement.
- Spotlight Pro has two shooting modes: quick Mode and composition mode. In quick Mode, select an object to begin tracking. In composition mode, select the subject and the tracking position. When the subject enters the preset tracking position, press the shortcut to begin tracking. The gimbal can be moved during shooting for composition adjustments. Spotlight Pro is available in all intelligent Flight Modes including active track, Tap fly, way point and point of interest.
- The 2-axis onboard FPV camera separates the flight view from the main Camera view, effectively giving the Inspire 2 a dedicated “tap-to-fly” Camera. Tap a point onscreen in the FPV view to set a flight route and the Inspire 2 will automatically fly along that route, leaving the pilot to focus on gimbal movement.