Cetan’s aerodynamic designed carbon fiber frame puts it in a class of its own. The way it doesn’t hang; but rather stand in the air makes it highly weather proof. The Cetan is both wind and rain resistant which means it can operate at continuous wind speeds of 30 knots and with rain up to 9mm/h.
This sUAS platform has been uniquely configured to provide superior performance and efficiency greater than that of any other sUAS system on the market today. The four motor system is powerful enough to lift the most advanced payloads on the market today while maintaining a 4.3:1 power-to-weight ration at MTOW.
With an AES 256 encryption, the aircraft, data, and its systems are 100% secure. To maximize operational time the sUAS has a quick release quick battery rack and quick charge (30 minutes to full charge) battery charging system. Additionally, it can be paired to a tether system for unlimited mission time.
Rotor to Rotor Diagonal: 39 inches (1000mm)
Diameter with Propellers: 50.75 In. (1289mm)
Max Gross take-off Weight: 26.2 Pounds
Maximum Payload Capacity: 12.5 Pounds
Maximum Downfall: 10 mm/h, 30mm/3h
Maximum Wind Gusts: 33 Knots
Maximum Wind Speed: 27 Knots
Battery Power System: (1) MaxAmps 22000mAH 40C Battery
Operating Voltage: 22.2 Volts 6S
Maximum Battery Voltage: 25.2 Volts
Average Flight Duration: 42 Minutes w/4 lb payload
Flight Control System: Cube Blue (AI Computer optional)
Frame: (LxWxH) 693 x 682 x 524 mm
Rotor to rotor diagonal: 1000mm
Diameter with propellers: 1289mm
Height up to payload bracket: 318mm
Ground clearance bottom prop: 388mm
Gremsy T3 (version 3) is the most advanced 3-axis camera stabilizer ready to fly with many industrial cameras for inspection, mapping and other demanding applications. Featuring onboard HDMI and AUX ports, the T3 ensures simple and clean setup as well as increased portability for your system. Not only providing built-in bluetooth functionality for optimal comfort during your setup control, we make your plug & play installation easier within 2 seconds. With Gremsy T3, adapting to various aerial missions has never been so fast and Straightforward.
Herelink is an integrated remote controller, ground station and wireless digital transmission system designed to be used with the Cube Autopilot, Ardupilot or PX4.
Herelink allows RC control, HD video and telemetry data to be transmitted upto 20km between the ground station and air unit, the Herelink remote controller features custom Solex TX and QGC applications and both air unit and ground station feature an integrated 8 core SOC for custom application development.
- Android based smart device with 5.46 inch 1080P capacitive touch screen.
- Integrated digital transmission system simultaneously transmitting video, telemetry and control.
- Custom Solex TX and QGC ground station software with MAVlink support for Ardupilot and PX4.
- Dual hall effect self centering gimbals with removable sticks.
- 1080P HD video with dual digital video inputs.
- Dual S.bus signal output for simultaneous control of autopilot and pan/tilt cameras. 6 customisable Mavlink buttons and Mavlink/Sbus hardware wheel.
- RC gimbal control on dedicated service independent from Solex TX / QGC.
- Tether and share video and telemetry via wifi ground station such as Mission Planner.
- Onboard Arm Cortex A53 & Cortex A53 SOC in both air and ground units for custom applications.
Cube/Nvidia Flight Control
To maximize the safety and effectiveness of your mission, Cetan is not only easy to deploy and simple to use; it is also configured with the most advanced flight control system and artificial intelligence technology available on the market today. To discuss options not detailed in this product page, please contact us.
Full Throttle Aerial is a Veteran owned and operated enterprise.