Multi-Rotor Commercial sUAS
- 40 Minute real world flight time
- No Cloud, so your content and telemetry is secure
- RF and EMI protections for flying in the toughest environments
- No Flight restrictions for fast deployment in the field; pilot is in control
- Hot swappable payloads
- 1KG Payload lift capability
- Advanced ruggedized ground station controller with 2TB of storage
- HERE Maps included with AEE Fly to address and POI
- 10X Optical Zoom
- 2TB Ground Station Control System Intelligent flight design/systems
- Rapid Deployment
- IPX4 All-Weather Capability
- Integrated Control Display
The AEE Mach 4 is an sUAS system designed for flexibility. Capable of 40 minute flights (beyond 40 minutes in optimal conditions), the Mach4 currently offers two payloads, with additional payloads in the near future. Retractable landing gear keeps the aircraft streamlined and legs out of frame.
The AEE Mach 4 is a ruggedized aircraft with rugged Ground Station Controller created to withstand the rigors of field work whether in wet, dusty, windy, or dirty conditions. It has been field-tested in a variety of applications. Ideal for inspections, overwatch, photography, and general sUAS use, the aircraft is designed for flexibility to fit virtually any workflow.
The ultra-bright Y12 Ground Station Controller is not only a ground-control device, it is a fully functioning Android® device, so files may be immediately shared from the field. The Y12/Mach 4 is a point-to-point data system and provides ultimate security. No data is shared at any time. Data security is always within the user control.
With a telemetry and video linked capable of solid reception at 4 miles, and a two terabyte HDD pre-loaded with HERE® maps, users are ready to fly in any environment.
AEE cameras/sensor systems may be hot-swapped to save time in the field, enabling users to attach specific payloads for specific uses. Micro SD cards may be interchanged from system to system, allowing for greater efficiency and flexibility in the field.
DAT 9 ZOOM CAMERA – Ideal for overwatch and inspection, Ideal for capturing detail at a distance when the aircraft must be stood off from a targeted area of interest.
- 10X Optical zoom
- 1080p60fps?4MP photo?Micro SD record format?Looped record capability for active events
- 1/3 sensor?IPX4 water resistant?66° FOV?f2.0
- Focal Length 4.9mm-49mm
4K DATA CAMERA – Ideal for mapping
- 1080p100,p60, p30
- IPX4 water resistant
- 1/2.3 sensor
- MicroSD card format
- Constant/looping record
- 40° FOV
- 14 MP photo
- Focal length 12.54
Compact and Foldable Design makes for easy travel and fast set up