DJI Docks are tough, dependable, and built to run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, rain or shine. Using DJI FlightHub 2, a Matrice 30 may be configured to perform tasks including landing, recharging, and taking off from any of the DJI Docks.
Complete Cloud Control
FlightHub 2 allows you to access all of the DJI Dock capabilities from the cloud. Missions may be scheduled, flight paths can be created and edited, and data collected can be managed.
Fast Charging, Fast Turnaround
TEC air cooling cools the drone batteries, allowing charging from 10% to 90% in approximately 25 minutes.
Day or Night, Rain or Shine
You don’t have to worry about the weather because DJI Docks are built to resist it.
Setup is simple.
DJI Docks are lightweight, weighing less than 100 kg and taking up less than one square meter of space. Ground fixation, access to power and the internet, as well as quick configuration through the DJI RC Plus remote controller, are all required for setup.
- Product Name: DJI Dock
- Total Weight: 90 kg
- Dimensions: Cover Open (Weather Station excluded): 1,675 mm×895 mm×530 mm (L×W×H) | Cover Closed (Weather Station excluded): 805mm×895mm×840 mm (L×W×H)
- Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 47-63 Hz
- Max Input Power: 1,500 W
- Operating Temperature: -35 to 50° C (-31 to 122° F)
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP55
- Number of Drones Accommodated: 1
- Max Allowable Landing Wind Speed: 12 m/s
- Max Operating Altitude: 4,000 m
- Max Operating Radius: 7,000 m
- Receiving Frequency of RTK Base Station Satellite: Simultaneously receive: GPS: L1 C/A, L2, L5 | BeiDou2: B1l, B2l, B3l | BeiDou3:B1l, B1C, B2a, B3l | GLONASS:L1, L2 | Galileo: E1, E5A, E5B
- Positioning Accuracy of RTK Base Station: Horizontal: 1 cm+1 ppm (RMS) | Vertical: 2 cm+1 ppm (RMS)
- Output Voltage: 18 to 26.1 V
- Charging Time: 25 minutes | Note: This is if the ambient temperature is 25°C (77° F), and the aircraft is charged from 10% to 90%.
- Video Transmission System: O3 Enterprise
- Operating Frequency: 2.4000-2.4835 GHz | 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Antennas: 4 antennas, 2T4R
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): 2.4 GHz: <33 dBm (FCC); <20 dBm (CE/SRRC/MIC) | 5.8 GHz? <33 dBm (FCC); <14 dBm (CE); <23 dBm (SRRC)
Air Conditioning System
- Operating Voltage: 48 VDC
- Air Conditioning Type: TEC Air Conditioning
- Battery Capacity: 12 Ah
- Output Voltage: 24 V
- Battery Type: Lead-acid Battery
- Backup Battery Life: > 5 hours
- Ethernet Access: 10/100/1000Mbps Adaptive Ethernet port
- Wind Speed Sensor: Supported
- Rainfall Sensor: Supported
- Ambient Temperature Sensor: Supported
- Water Immersion Sensor: Supported
- In-cabin Temperature Sensor: Supported
- In-cabin Humidity Sensor: Supported
- Vibration Sensor: Supported
Integrated Security Camera (On Cover)
- Resolution: 1920×1080
- Field of View (FOV): 180°
- Auxiliary Light: Supported, Auxiliary White Light
- AC Power Port: 40 kA (8/20?s waveform), meets EN/IEC 61643-11 TYPE 2 protection level requirements
- Ethernet Port: 1.5 kA (8/20?s waveform), meets EN/IEC 61643-21 CATEGORY C protection level requirements
- Applications: DJI Pilot 2 (connects to DJI Dock via DJI RC Plus for configuration and commissioning)
- Cloud Platform: DJI FlightHub 2 | 3rd Party Platforms through DJI Cloud API
- Open Protocol: DJI Cloud API
- Edge Computing: Internal power supply, data interface, and installation space
There are no reviews yet.