- Improved Transmission System : The all-new OcuSync Enterprise enables transmission up to 15km away and supports triple channel 1080p video. Real time auto-switching between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz enables more reliable flight new high interference environments, while AES-256 encryption offers secure data transmission.
- Enhanced Flight Performance: The refined airframe and propulsion system design gives you a more efficient and stable flight, even in harsh conditions.
- 55 min Max Flight Time
- 7 m/s Max Descend Speed
- 7000 m Service Ceiling
- 15 m/s Wind Resistance
- Multiple Payload Configurations : Configure your M300 RTK to fit your mission needs. Mount up to 3 payloads simultaneously, with a maximum payload capacity of 2.7 kg.
- Single Downward Gimble
- Single Upward Gimble x Single Downward Gimble
- Single Upward Gimble x Dual Downward Gimble
- Live Mission Recording : Record mission actions such as aircraft movement, gimbal orientation, photo shooting, and zoom level to create sample mission files for future automated inspections.
- AI Spot-Check7 : Automate routine inspections and capture consistent results every time. Onboard AI recognizes the subject of interest and identifies it in subsequent automated missions to ensure consistent framing.
- Waypoints 2.0 : Create up to 65,535 waypoints and set multiple actions for one or more payloads, including 3rd party ones, at each waypoint. Flightpath planning is also optimized to maximize flexibility and efficiency for your missions.
- Smart Pin & Track :
- PinPoint :
Mark an object in camera or map view with a quick tap, and advanced sensor fusion algorithms will immediately calculate its coordinates, which are projected to all camera views as an AR icon. The location of the subject is automatically shared with another remote controller, or to online platforms such as DJI FlightHub9
- PinPoint :
- Smart Track :
Identify and follow moving subjects like people, vehicles, and boats with the Smart Track function, where auto-zoom is applied for steady tracking and viewing. The subject’s dynamic location is continuously acquired and shared to another remote controller or to DJI FlightHub9.
- Smart Track :
- Aviation-Grade Situational Awareness :The M300 RTK adopts a new Primary Flight Display (PFD) that integrates flight, navigation, and obstacle information to empower the pilot with exceptional situational awareness.
Flight information such as aircraft attitude, altitude, and velocity, as well as wind speed and wind direction, are all intuitively presented.
- Navigation Display :Pilots can also view the live status of the aircraft’s heading, trajectory, PinPoint information, and home point projection, in a more efficient way. Visualize all nearby obstacles at once with the new obstacle map, so you can be fully informed.
- Advanced Dual Control :Either operator can now obtain control of the aircraft or payload with a single tap. This creates new possibilities for mission strategies as well as higher flexibility during operations.
- A Powerful Vision System You Can Rely On :To enhance in-flight safety and aircraft stability, dual-vision and ToF sensors appear on all six sides of the aircraft, offering a maximum detection range of up to 40 m, with options to customize the aircraft’s sensing behavior via the DJI Pilot App. Even in complex operating environments, this 6 Directional Sensing and Positioning system helps keep the aircraft and the mission safe.
- Professional Maintenance for Your Drone Fleet :The new integrated Health Management System displays the current status of all systems, notification logs, and a preliminary troubleshooting guide. Also in the system are the aircraft’s flight logs, duration, and mileage throughout its entire lifecycle, and tips on aircraft care and maintenance.
- Redundancy Systems for Safer Flights :The M300 RTK’s built-in advanced redundancy systems help keep your critical missions going even in unexpected scenarios.
- Compatible Payloads :
- Zenmuse H20
- Zenmuse H20T
- Zenmuse XT2
- Zenmuse Z30
- Third-Party Payloads
- Software :
DJI Pilot DJI Flight Hub
There are no reviews yet.