DJI Mavic 3 Overview
A leap forward in professional-quality aerial imaging, the Mavic 3 from DJI is their flagship drone that offers a dual-camera setup in a 3-axis gimbal. There’s the 20MP wide-angle camera with 4/3″ CMOS from legendary camera maker Hasselblad and a 12MP telephoto with 1/2″ CMOS, 4K video, and 28x hybrid zoom. You can utilize the telephoto in Explore Mode to scout locations, but its primary function is to be used in conjunction with the wide-angle Hasselblad, transitioning between the two for truly dynamic, cinematic results.
The video quality of the wide-angle Hasselblad on the Mavic 3 offers up to 5.1K resolution and DCI 4K at 120 fps. The 12.8 stops of dynamic range and an adjustable aperture from f/2.8 to f/11 open up the drone’s ability to handle nearly any lighting condition and deliver low-light footage with less noise. Add in vision sensor-based VDAF focusing and an 84° FOV, and you can capture sweeping, atmospheric shots or track and focus on subjects with ease. To complete the Mavic 3’s powerful imaging abilities, 10-bit D-Log Color Profile and Hasselblad’s NCS (Natural Color Solution) are employed for natural and accurate color reproduction.
To support these exceptional imaging capabilities and the pilots who will capture them, DJI packed the Mavic 3 with technologies to get the most out of each shoot. Multiple features allow you to create flight paths, auto-track subjects, and perform complex aerial maneuvers with a tap. While doing all of this, an omnidirectional obstacle sensing system and APAS 5.0 work to ensure a collision-free flight. Add in up to 46 minutes of flight time, a transmission range of up to 9.3 miles, and a folding design, and you have a powerful platform that’s ideal for everything from tech-obsessed amateur photographers to professional production houses.
Hasselblad Natural Color Solution
The result of Hasselblad’s many decades of experience, the HNCS starts from the pixel level of the sensor. Every pixel is calibrated with RGB color data being passed through an image processing algorithm and color processing mode while filming. The result is content containing precise and natural color reproduction, all without the need for color presets.
A great day in the air filming your latest passion project is only complete when the Mavic 3 comes back safe and sound. DJI’s Advanced RTH (Return to Home) feature is designed to ensure that happens on every flight. Returning to its starting point can be triggered by you or if there is a signal loss. On its way back, the Mavic 3 plots the optimal route home, avoiding obstacles along the way.
When piloting with the included RC-N1 remote and your compatible smartphone, the Mavic 3 can live stream the camera’s view back to you at up to 1080p60 resolution. This not only lets you proof footage at Full HD quality, but it also assists with more responsive control of the drone.
Extreme Precision Positioning
The Mavic 3 is engineered to hold its position in the air extremely steadily, benefiting pilots trying to take clean long-exposure or time-lapse shots.
- DJI Waypoint 3.0, ActiveTrack, and MasterShots technology
- Still Photo Modes: Single shot, automatic exposure bracketing, and timed photos (up to 60 seconds)
- RC-N1 remote controller included (supports up to OcuSync 2.0)
- Support for OcuSync 3+ video transmission
- Level 5 wind resistance (up to 26.8 mph)
- 8GB of internal storage capacity
- microSD card slot supports up to 2TB cards
- Up to 47 mph flight speed
DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo – In The Box
- DJI Mavic 3 x1
- DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller x1
- DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller Control Sticks x1
- DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (USB Type-C Connector) x1
- DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Standard Micro-USB Connector) x1
- DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Lightning Connector) x1
- DJI Mavic 3 Intelligent Flight Battery x3
- DJI Mavic 3 Low-Noise Propellers (pair) x6
- DJI Mavic 3 Battery Charging Hub x1
- DJI 65W Portable Charger x1
- DJI Mavic 3 Storage Cover x1
- DJI Mavic 3 ND Filters Set (ND4\8\16\32) x1
- DJI Convertible Carrying Bag x1
- Type-C Cable x1
There are no reviews yet.