Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
DJI is pleased to introduce the all-new DJI Terra, a software tool that transforms drone data into digital 3D models
and maps for easy analysis and decision making. DJI Terra enables businesses and organizations using DJI drone
technology to capture, visualize and analyze aerial images for a wide variety of applications across the public
safety, construction, infrastructure, agriculture and film industries.
DJI Terra Advanced Overseas 1 year $2000
DJI Terra Pro Overseas 1 year $3000
DJI Terra Pro Overseas 1 year +
Phantom 4 RTK + D-RTK 2 Mobile $9000
Station (NA)(SP) Combo
Automatic Flight Planning and Data Capture
DJI Terra helps commercial drone pilots quickly plan automated flights with several easy-to-use options based on
the area or objects they’d like to capture and the type of map or 3D model they’d like to create. It features three
mission planning types:
• Area: Capture a specific area quickly and easily by drawing a custom polygonal flight zone on a map. DJI
Terra automatically generates efficient flight path options based on the area selected.
• Waypoint: Create dynamic custom flight paths through an area or around objects using waypoints and
adjustable parameters like aircraft altitude, speed, heading, gimbal pitch and angle. For more complex
missions that require high attention to detail, the 3D Flight Visualization feature enables the design and
simulation of missions on existing 3D models.
• Oblique: Capture a rich data set by automatically flying the same route multiple times. Each flight
automatically adjusts the angle of the camera to capture new details, giving an extra crisp 3D model of the
object or asset from multiple angles.
Real-time Mapping and Detailed 3D Models
• Real-time mapping: DJI Terra allows drone pilots to quickly generate 2D orthomosaic maps as the drone
flies, ideal for time-sensitive missions where situational awareness is critical and decisions need to be
made in minutes.
• Fast processing capability for efficient reconstruction: With DJI Terra, users can efficiently generate
realistic representations of any environment through detailed 2D orthomosaics and 3D model
reconstructions, used for industrial applications like reconstructing vehicle crashes, tracking progress on
construction projects or conducting large-scale critical infrastructure inspections on bridges and
Easy Data Analysis
• 2D and 3D Measurement Tools: analyze data and generate instant insights with easy-to-use analysis tools
that provide a variety of measurements including linear distance, surface area and volumetric estimations.
• Annotation: To improve team communication and reporting throughout ongoing projects, annotation
labels can be edited and shared.
• Photo Inspection: Ideal for detailed site inspections and accident reconstruction situations, DJI Terra’s
photo inspection tool lets users closely examine every photo used to create the model so they can
pinpoint and highlight critical elements.
DJI Terra is compatible with the following Phantom 4 Series drones: Phantom 4 RTK, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0,
Phantom 4 Pro + V2.0, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Advanced and Phantom 4