Let Our Team of Experts Keep You Ready to Fly!
We provide added peace of mind, increased fleet safety, and reliability. Prevent equipment problems and have less unexpected downtime. Get quicker response to technical issues and discounts on parts and labor. Increase the safety and efficiency of your fleet, and decrease costs with our professional training.
Included Drone Maintenance
- In-depth routine and preventative maintenance inspection at our facility every 6 months or 200 flight hours, whichever comes first
- Wear and damage assessment
- Thorough functional flight test
- Visual inspection of all moving parts
- Inspection of all wiring
- Cleaning of any debris/dirt
- Upgrade to the latest software version
- Ground shipping included (in CONUS)
- Expedited repairs, modifications, or upgrades
- 15% discount on all repair and spare parts, free shipping included
- 50% discount on hourly repair rates (normally $125/hr)
- Written manufacturer’s statement of completed maintenance and flight testing
- Priority queue status, with guaranteed 1 business day response to phone and ticket technical support issues. Resolution times will vary.
- One 2-day on-site flight and maintenance training course* (per customer) at your facility every 6 months.
- Flight and hotel accommodations not included
- One 2-day flight and maintenance training course* at Inspired Flight headquarters every quarter. Virtual / online sessions also available.
* Includes: Drone Setup and Introduction, Flight Preparation, Safe Flight operations, Camera setup and Operation, Geotaging, Maintenance, and more (max 10 attendees).
- Extension of Inspired Flight standard 90-day Warranty for the term of the contract.
Prepay for your system with package starting on receiving date, or add on additional duration to your existing service. Early termination fees apply to all packages.