Sentera’s PHX™ is a highly-reliable, easy-to-use, hand-launchable fixed-wing drone that gives you the ability to view live HD video and capture a wide array of analytic data, including stand counts, weed locations, and plant health using the newest variants of the Sentera Double 4K sensor payload.
Leveraging a new long-range omnidirectional communication link, the PHX has a reach of 2+ miles, quickly scouting large fields with precision and is ideal for experienced pilots. The PHX is the best-performing and best-valued professional fixed-wing drone available today.
The PHX is hot-swappable, accepting several different sensor types – including ultra-precise RTK GPS Double 4K sensor payloads.
- Deep Analytics: Purpose-build payload options allow you to perform stand count, weed detection, and plant health analytics. PHX is the only fixed-wing drone that maps stand counts and weed locations early in the growing season when action matters. Sentera’s FieldAgent™ data analytics software allows PHX users to create accurate maps and make decisions at the field edge without an internet connection.
- Long-range: By using an omnidirectional, industrial-grade communications link, the PHX is designed to fly up to two miles away or more. This is helpful for users with BVLOS permissions, and ideal for the average user who stays within the typical one-mile VLOS range.
- Fast Setup: A small, lightweight, plug-and-play communication box and streamlined pre-flight checklist enable you to easily go from setup to launch quickly and easily.
- Multiple Payload Options: The 2019 PHX accepts the newest versions of Sentera Double 4K sensors, allowing you to capture more crop health data and gain deeper insights. Ultra-precise RTK GPS is an available option for all PHX Double 4K sensor payloads.
With a cruise speed of 35mph and up to a 59-minute endurance, the PHX is capable of covering broad areas that other drones of the same size cannot. In a single flight, the PHX can collect data from 700 acres.
- Two or more mile range
- Accurately helps users address fertilizer, pesticide, and herbicide needs based on real-time data
- Increased operational efficiencies by permitting operators to capture RGB, NIR, NDVI, and NDRE imagery in a single flight (depending on payload variant ordered)
- Integrates seamlessly with Sentera FieldAgent™ web, mobile, and desktop software to further augment efficiencies
The small, light drone is the next generation of the proven Sentera PHX fixed-wing platform. To optimize industry solutions, Sentera developed three distinct PHX variants that include the PHX drone, precision sensor, and all ground control software needed to get up and running.
Easy-to-use Flight Software
The intuitive flight software is compatible with Windows, iOS, Android, and Mac operating systems. Flexibility and easy comprehension of the ground control software ensure that the PHX solution will integrate into your operation.
Sentera’s suite of precision payloads couple perfectly with the PHX UAV and support a multitude of applications. From search and rescue operations to infrastructure inspections to crop health surveys, the PHX seamlessly integrates Sentera’s industry-leading sensors and capture critical data that helps operations run more efficiently.
The precision with which the PHX flies and the accuracy of Sentera’s sensors are changing the way industries approach remote sensing technology. Effortlessly capture high-precision, high-resolution color, NIR, and NDVI data. Captured data may be used to create detailed 3D maps, assisting geospatial analysts, engineers, inspectors, and first responders with measuring geographical volumes, analyzing surface data, and planning for contingencies.
Every image you ever collect with the PHX drone is easily managed, stored, shared, and can be effortlessly leveraged using Sentera’s FieldAgent Mobile, Web, and Desktop platform.
In the box:
- (1) PHX drone
- (1) Sentera ground control software
- (1) Ground data link
- (2) Batteries
- (1) Battery charger
- (1) Hard-sided case