UAV Drone Checkered Ground Control Points/Aerial Mapping & Surveying (24″x24″)
Pix4D & Drone Deploy Compatible (6 Pack)
Finally a Ground Control Point (GCP) to meet any UAV/Drone Pilot’s needs. Never tear your GCP again when placing your surveying rod into the center of the target. With this GCP, simply insert the tip of your surveying rod into the center eyelet for a precision measurement every time. With a durable mesh design, this GCP can be reused countless times. Never dread carrying a large GCP around with you again. These lightweight, foldable GCPs are easy to transport and carry. If the wind is a concern, simply use the 4 corner eyelets to anchor the GCP to the ground to ensure that the GCP stays in place. With an ideal 24 inch by 24 inch size, these GCPs are perfect for UAV mapping. The GCPs can also be used as a scale during the reconstruction process of the aerial mapping due to their exact size. Take your drone mapping to new heights today with the Sky High Bull’s-Eye GCP 6 Pack!
- Novel center eyelet design enables precision surveying without the risk of puncturing the GCP
- Ideal size of 24 inches x 24 inches provides an easy scale during map reconstruction
- Made of durable, lightweight material
- Easy to transport and store
- Contains four anchor points for added immobilization if needed