- 328′ Depth Rating
- 4K UHD Video, 12MP Photos
- Six Thrusters, Five Degrees of Freedom
- 90° Field of View
Suited to a wide range of recreational, commercial, scientific, and public safety uses, the CCROV G195 Underwater ROV from Vxfly is a nimble, remote-controlled explorer that captures 4K video and 12MP photos of the underwater world. The ROV employs four horizontal and two vertical thrusters to achieve five degrees of freedom (forward/back, up/down, left/right, yaw, and roll) operated by a dual joystick remote controller or your phone, using the CCROV app.
With a 328′ depth rating and 312′ tether, the CCROV has applications in aquaculture, engineering, vessel and underwater infrastructure inspection, search and rescue, fishing, and underwater photography for profit or pleasure. Its camera is equipped with a Sony IMX 117 1/2.3 CMOS sensor and features an f/2.8 lens, fixed infinite focus, and a 90° field of view. Power is supplied by a rechargeable 2850mAh battery pack located in the Tether Deployment System, which spools the tether on a boat or on shore. The TDS provides a Wi-Fi link for streaming video to your phone or tablet and transmitting motion control from the remote controller (or your device) to the ROV.
The ROV measures just 8.2 x 8.0 x 6.2″ and weighs 12 pounds. The TDS measures 9.4 x 12.2 x 11.5″ and weighs 13.2 pounds with the tether. The remote-control unit uses four user-supplied AA batteries.
- Explore underwater environments and marine life as far as 328′ below the surface
- Inspect undersides of boats, aquaculture facilities, or infrastructure such as dams and supports
- Grab underwater footage and photos for content creation
- Records 4K UHD video at 30-fps
- Captures 12MP still photos
- 1/2.3″ CMOS sensor, f/2.8 lens
Use and Handling
- Depth-rated 328′
- 312′ tether
- Four horizontal, two vertical thrusters deliver five degrees of freedom: forward/back, up/down, left/right, yaw, roll
- Top speed 3.2′ per second
- Powered by 2850mAh, 154.8Wh 18650 rechargeable battery pack with one-hour runtime
- Game console-style transmitter/remote controller with smartphone dock
- Tether Deployment System (TDS) spools cable on boat or shore
- TDS creates Wi-Fi link for streaming video to smartphone/tablet and movement control from remote controller (or smartphone/device) to ROV