The DJI Zenmuse H20 is DJI's first hybrid sensor solution which consists of a 20 MP zoom camera with a 23X hybrid optical zoom, a 12 MP wide camera with a 1/2" CMOS sensor, and a laser rangefinder with up to a 3/4 mile range. The H20 is the ultimate match for the DJI Matrice 300 RTK. This triple sensor solution brings a whole new meaning to efficiency and its fully integrated design provides unprecedented aerial capabilities to a wide range of unmanned applications.
All of the Sensors You Need - In One
- Wide Camera: 12 MP 1/2.3" CMOS (24mm Focal Length, 82.9° DFOV)
- Zoom Camera: 20 MP 1/1.7" CMOS (23x Hybrid Optical Zoom, 200x max zoom)
- Laser RangeFinder: 3/4 mile (1200m) Range
The Zenmuse H20 empowers operators with high-magnification zoom once a target is recognized using the wide camera view/sensor. The laser rangefinder provides distance and location information of a subject which can be mission critical information in many applications such as search and rescue, inspection, and more.
Laser ranging can measure the distance of objects within the measurement range (up to 3/4 mile), and displays the distance from the aircraft, relative height and GPS position of the measured object.
Zenmuse H20 Intelligent Camera Functions
Click to Aim:
No more having to waste time trying to use your gimbal yaw and tilt controls, simply double-click on the point of interest and your camera/gimbal will automatically move to the point of interest.
Identify and follow moving subjects like people, vehicles, and boats with the auto-zoom function, while continuously acquiring the subject’s dynamic location.
High-Res Grid Photo:
This function allows you to take an overview photo using the wide camera sensor, and using the zoom camera, a set of 20 MP images will be captured of the grid area. This allows you to efficiently be able to observe a subject and easily be able to view the subject in greater detail.
This is a similar function to what we previously had on DJI's Zenmuse Z30 camera with IR cut. In Night Scene Mode you can simply turn on an IR filter on the zoom camera/sensor which provides great vision benefits in low-light environments.
Accurate Temperature Measurement
- Zenmuse H20
- 12mp Wide Camera 82.9 DFOV
- 20 mp Zoom Camera 23x Hybrid Optical Zoom
- Radiometric Thermal Camera 640x512 px
- Laser RangeFinder 1200 m Max range
- IP44 Rating
- -20 to 50 C (-4°F to 122°F) Operating Temperature
- Active Image Stabilization and EIS
- Night Scene Mode
Select an area to view the lowest, highest, and average temperatures.
- Monitor the temperature of a site or an asset to eliminate any risks by acquiring a precise temperature reading from the air.
- Tap a point to get a real-time reading of the surface temperature.
- Area Measurement
Receive instant notifications in DJI Pilot when object temperatures exceed your preset alert values.
Visualize a specific band of temperatures to find what is important.
Adjust the colors applied to the thermal data based on the needs of specific scenarios.
Adjust gain modes to change the temperature range captured: High Gain Mode covers a smaller temperature range but is more sensitive to temperature differences; Low Gain Mode covers a wider temperature range.
Images captured by the Zenmuse H20T are in the R-JPEG format with embedded temperature information. By importing these images into DJI Thermal Analysis Tool, you can measure temperature, and adjust parameters such as Emissivity, and Reflected Temp.
• Hybrid Optical Zoom
• Max. Zoom
• One Click Capture
• One click to save the video or picture of 3 cameras (zoom, wide and thermal camera) simultaneously
• Point to Aim
• Double click on the wide/thermal camera view, then the system will automatically move the gimbal to focus on the point of interest
• High-Res Grid Photo
• Frame an area of interest in wide camera view, and the zoom camera will automatically capture a set of 20 MP images of the area. These images are stored together with an overview image that can be viewed in greater detail.
• Night Scene
• Supported (zoom camera)
• Including GPS, date, and time