The versatile EVO II Pro 6K RTK Rugged Bundle V3 from Autel Robotics provides you with professional-grade optics and an integrated RTK module for agriculture, construction, and other industries that require centimeter-level accurate mapping. When filming, the 20MP 1″ CMOS sensor delivers up to 6K resolution for exceptional quality and low-noise night footage, and the adjustable f/2.8 to f/11 aperture gives onsite flexibility. Regardless of why you fly the EVO II Pro, you can do so safely and easily with the included Smart Controller V3 and integrated 360° obstacle avoidance.
The integrated RTK module provides various industries, such as agriculture and construction, with centimeter-level positioning and mapping of large areas from the air. The module is capable of horizontal accuracy of 1 cm + 1 ppm and vertical accuracy of 1.5 cm + 1 ppm. Obtaining this data takes only (approximately) 3 minutes, but for complex and interference-prone areas, you can use the EVO II Pro with optional NTRIP RTK base stations and network to improve mapping accuracy and stability in data acquisition.
When using an NTRIP network, no GCP is needed, as the drone connects directly to the network. The drone records the original satellite observational data, camera exposure, and more, and it supports PPK post-processing to adjust the accuracy of your collected data.
Autel Explorer for Mapping
With Autel Explorer, you can use the EVO II Pro V3 drone to complete mapping missions using a variety of features and functions.
- Multi-NTRIP profile saving: This allows the drone to restart a mission after a battery change from where it left off.
- Photo replication: You can save all of the gimbal, camera, and drone movements, producing a full record of a mission that can then be repeated.
- Multi-battery missions: Create and save multiple NTRIP profiles for different locations without having to manually input account info for each flight.
- Create rectangular or polygon mapping missions
- Supports double grid mapping for additional angles
- Gain complete manual control over camera settings
- Nonstop turning on corners saves time and battery life
- Customizable course headings to meet orientation requirements
SMART CONTROLLER V3 WITH SKYLINK 2.0
360-DEGREE OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE
- Level 8 wind resistance
- Up to 16x digital zoom and 3x lossless zoom
- Up to 38 minutes of flight time
- Maximum ISO of 44000
- Compatible with optional Live Deck 2 for broadcasting live mission intel
- Can be flown even if the firmware and app are not fully updated
- Without built-in fly zones, nothing prevents you from taking off when needed